Use of this web site is subject to the terms of this “Level One Sites USER / MEMBER AGREEMENT” and any and all other policies published, at any time, on this web site. This agreement should be fully read and understood before using the Level One Sites web site. By using this site, you fully agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this agreement. Level One Sites reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Any changes must be adhered to.
2. Level One Sites SERVICE
This site is owned and operated by Geegas Inc. It provides a online recruitment and Professional social networking platform on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Use of this site is contingent on acceptance of viewing of any and all advertisements (ADS) sent on or by pages of this site. ADS include, but are not limited to: banners, buttons, pop-up windows and text links.
3. COPYRIGHT; RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The materials and content displayed on this web site, that are not member upload items, including but not limited to text, software, graphics, video, music, sound, names, logos, trademarks and service marks are the property of Level One Sites, its affiliates or licencors and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property laws. Members agree to not upload, post or transmit any material for which they do not hold legal copyright. Members who upload content to Level One Sites grant Level One Sites an unrestricted and non-exclusive right to display and utilize the uploaded content.
4. PERMITTED USE AND FEES
- 4.1 Paid members may create and view robust network profiles, video introductions, references and full resumes. Paid members can list potential employers on their profile, and as new jobs are posted by those employers, the job seeker will be updated through the events list. In addition, paid members can utilize free of additional charge, a resume builder to create professional resumes.
- 4.2 Fees charged and in effect shall be posted at www.Level One Sites/fee_schedule.pdf and will be updated from time to time. The membership fee will be automatically billed to your credit card monthly after the initial 30 day free trial membership. Active members will be notified a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance of any changes to fee schedule via email to the contact information as currently listed in their account profile. If you cancel your membership before your bill date, you will not be charged for that month. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to the use of the Level One Sites through your account.
5. LIMITATIONS ON CONTENT
This site may include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and author created pages that allow you and other users to post information, content, provide feedback, and interact in real time. You agree to not submit, post or otherwise transmit any material for which you do not hold legal copyright. You agree not to submit, post or otherwise transmit, and Level One Sites may remove, any material that Level One Sites, in its sole discretion, considers unlawful, harmful, threatening, vulgar, profane, abusive, harassing, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, tortuous, a personal attack, or objectionable material of any kind. You further agree not to submit, post or otherwise transmit any content for which you do not own legal rights to submit, post or otherwise transmit. You further agree not to submit, post or otherwise transmit any content which is part of any third party referral program or detrimental in any way to the Level One Sites web site or business.
You shall notify Level One Sites of any know or suspect unauthorized use(s) of your account or any known or suspected breach of security including loss, theft or disclosure of your password or credit card information.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of this web site is at your own risk. It comes as is and as available. Members accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content upload, submitted to and posted on Level One Sites.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Level One Sites, employees, affiliates, or other third parties related to this site be liable for any damages whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages (including those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use of this site, or any web sites linked to this site.
8. OTHER SITES
This site may contain links to sites outside of its own. These sites are not monitored by Level One Sites and Level One Sites or its affiliates will not be responsible for their content.
9. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any information posted on this site in a public forum may be collected and used by parties browsing this site or affiliated sites. You agree that you are fully responsible for any and all information, material or works that you transmit to Level One Sites. Level One Sites and its affiliates reserve the right to edit, copy, publish, retransmit and distribute any information and/or material that you post or transmit to this site. Level One Sites may contact you from time to time using the contact email address provided upon signup.
By using this site and its services, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Level One Sites and its affiliates, employees, agents, and licencors from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of anything you submit, post, transmit, upload or publish on Level One Sites. You are responsible for your actions on Level One Sites and accept all responsibility, legal and other, for your activity.
- 10.1 You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least eighteen years old. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless Level One Sites, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. NYT reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- 10.2 Level One Sites does represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Level One Sites by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE Level One Sites IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
This section describes the various reasons for account termination on Level One Sites.
- 11.1 TERMINATION FOR ANY REASON:
Level One Sites reserves the right to restrict or outright deny access to this site to any user, including users which have accessed the site in the past at any time. Level One Sites may terminate services with or without cause at any time, without prior notice or warning, and effective immediately upon termination.
- 11.2 TERMINATION FOR AD FILTERING:
Users found to be using screening or filtering systems to remove or hide ADS from Level One Sites may have their accounts terminated without prior notice or warning.
- 11.3 TERMINATION FOR IMPERSONATION:
Users found to be impersonating staff members in any way may have their accounts terminated without prior notice or warning.
- 11.4 TERMINATION FOR HARASSMENT:
Harassment of others, by any means within Level One Sites is strictly prohibited, will not be tolerated and may result in account termination without prior notice or warning.
- 11.5 TERMINATION FOR SPAM:
SPAM is bulk unsolicited email or public message postings. The act of sending SPAM from, referencing and/or to Level One Sites is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, will not be tolerated and may result in immediate account termination without prior notice or warning. Additionally, Level One Sites reserves the right to charge $100.00 per complaint received about any SPAM; Level One Sites also reserves the right to bill SPAMMER for any and all investigatory, legal and/or other expenses resulting from their act.
- 11.6 TERMINATION FOR UNAUTHORIZED MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS:
Users found to have more than one (1) member account without having obtained prior consent from Level One Sites may have any or ALL of their Level One Sites member accounts terminated without prior notice or warning.
- 11.7 TERMINATION FOR INACCURATE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Users found to have provided incorrect or inaccurate personal information when signing up for or editing their Level One Sites member account may have their Level One Sites member account terminated without prior notice or warning. Personal information in the signup and account details editing area is required and must be correct, verifiable and accurate. Level One Sites may, at its sole discretion, request a faxed or mailed copy of picture identification (I.D.) to verify personal information as provided by the member to Level One Sites’s online account creation and editing forms. Failure to comply with a verification request for identification in a timely manner, as determined by Level One Sites, may cause the member’s account to be terminated without prior notice or warning.
- 11.8 TERMINATION FOR ABUSE OR ASSISTED ABUSE OF MEMBERSHIP:
Users found to be abusing their free or paid membership in any way AND/OR users found to be assisting other free or paid members abusing their membership may have their Level One Sites member account terminated without prior notice or warning.
- 11.9 TERMINATION FOR ACCOUNT INACTIVITY:
Members without a currently paid membership that are inactive for three (3) months or more may have their account terminated without prior notice or warning.
- 11.10 TERMINATION BY MEMBER CANCELLATION:
Users may cancel account at anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org One Sites. No other method of account cancellation will be accepted.
12. GOVERNING LAW
This user agreement and any disputes arising from it or the services of Level One Sites will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.